Monday 21 July 2008

Club and League registrations needed

Registration forms are on their way to us from the Wallasey League for 2008/09 season. We will need to complete these swiftly and return them. All players will need to submit a photocopy of their birth certificate and two passport photos.

Some girls have already given me this documentation including some of the new players. If parents can get this information together, I will collect it and collate it all after August 9.

We also need club registration forms back and a cheque for £70 which is the fee for 2008/09. Again I will collect these or you can forward to my home address. Email me at mike.worden@virgin.net or ring/text 07901 552261 and I will give you more details.

We have had interest from a number of new girls wishing to join the u12s for the new season and all players from 2007/08 season need to re-register to reserve their place in the squad. This includes Lucy and Holly who are stepping up from u10s and for whom places will be reserved for them to register.

Enjoy the summer and keep up the footy practice.

Mike